Dean of Students
Dr. Wanda Laducer
TMCC Counseling Office offers services for students and staff at TMCC. No matter where you’re at in life or what hardships you face, I am here to help. To contact for services, come to the student union or call 701/477-7947 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Typical problems seen in the center are:
- Difficulties with family/friends
- Academic stress
- Issues with self-esteem/self-doubt
- Eating disorders/body image struggles
- General depression/unhappiness
- Negative habits
- Anger management
- Time management
- Alcohol and drug concerns
- Learning disabilities and attention problems
Counseling and Prevention Services would like to help you cope with any difficult situation.