Plans & Development
- To become a “One Stop Learning Cultural and Wellness Center”.
- To become an information and media center on Agricultural related topics.
- To utilize the existing Entrepreneurship program.
- To establish a Greenhouse research/educational center for: Environmental Agriculture, native plant studies, natural resources, horticulture, etc.
- To establish a Natural Resource Management Degree Program.
- To strengthen and enhance the Environmental Science Program.
- To complete a short and long term Strategic Plan.