Students who have attended college elsewhere must notify Turtle Mountain Community College of all previous enrollments. Students are required to have all official transcripts sent as part of their admissions requirements.
- Any coursework transferring must meet the same criteria as the courses listed in the TMCC Catalogs.
- Transfer courses with a grade of "C" or better will be accepted if they apply to the student's degree program. Students must contact the Registrar who may consult with the department chair for specific information about what credits may be transferred and how these credits fulfill any degree requirements.
- Any coursework transferring must meet the same criteria as the courses listed in the TMCC Catalog.
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP): TMCC does not give the CLEP test, but a student may transfer CLEP credits into the institution. (See the Admissions/Records Technician for CLEP information).
- In order for a transfer student to receive an associate degree/certificate from the TMCC, the institution requires that 30 of the last 60 credits that it awards for a bachelor's degree, 15 of the last 30 for an associate's degree, and a minimum of 15 semester hours for a certificate program must be delivered by the institution.