As trustee of Institutional, Tribal, State, and Federal funds designated as educational support, the Fiscal Office has the responsibility to protect all funds and to use them prudently. The Fiscal Office also recognizes that the quality and quantity of learning programs are related to both the amount of funding provided and the effective and efficient management of those funds. Therefore, the Fiscal Office seeks to achieve the following fiscal management:
- To provide a level of funding which supports quality education for the students.
- To Use the best available techniques for budget development and management.
- To provide timely and appropriate information to all staff members who have fiscal management responsibilities.
- To establish efficient procedures for accounting purchasing, paying vendors and personnel, and all other areas of fiscal management.
- To assure that funds are expended for the purpose for which they were budgeted.
- To provide a complete and accurate accounting to all funding agencies as to the expenditure of awarded funds.
The Fiscal Office is responsible for the following services:
- Accept funds and issue receipts for adds, drops, withdrawals, transcripts, and other payments to TMCC.
- Prepare reports for Project Directors.
- Issue Financial Aid, Payroll, and other checks.
- Act as purchasing agent for TMCC.
Following is a list of various resources that may be helpful to both students and employees at TMCC:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
- Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR)
- Fiscal Policy 8-27-18
- John Hancock homepage
- John Hancock – Instructions on How to Access your 401(k) online (276 KB PDF)
- John Hancock 401(k) log-in page
- National Science Foundation
- Uniform Guidance
- Per Diem Rates
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- U.S. Department of the Interior (Bureau of Indian Education)