With more people accessing online content through mobile and tablet devices, designing a web presence that engages people is an ever-evolving challenge. Prepare to understand better this area of web development with a 9-month certificate in Web Design from TMCC. In this specialization, you’ll study cloud computing, design, digital imaging, scripting and internet-based business strategies.
- Create and manipulate web media objects using editing software.
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills required to successfully design and implement a website.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze, identify and define the technology required to build and implement a website.
Labor Market Information:
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for web developers was $67,990 in May 2017. The median wage is the age at which half the workers in an occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less. The lowest 10 percent earned less than $36,830, and the highest 10 percent earned more than $122,320.
- CIS 128 Microcomputer Hardware I (3)
- CIS 129 Microcomputer Hardware II (3)
- CIS 147 Principles of Security (3)
- CIS 177 Job Readiness (1)
- CIS 180 Creating Web Pages I (3)
- CIS 181 Creating Web Pages II (3)
- CIS 211 Web Plan & Design (3)
- CIS 232 Graphics Design (3)
- CIS 233 Vector Graphics & Web Animations (3)
- CSCI 101 Introduction to Computers (3)
Total Required Credits: 31