The Seven Teachings of the Anishinabe People
The philosophical foundation of the college is embedded in the system of values that stem from the heritage and culture of the Anishinabe people and expressed in the Seven Teachings of the Tribe.
- To cherish knowledge is to know WISDOM.
- To know LOVE is to know peace.
- To honor Creation is to have RESPECT.
- BRAVERY is to face the foe with integrity.
- HONESTY in facing a situation is to be honorable.
- HUMILITY is to know yourself as a sacred part of the Creation.
- TRUTH is to know all of these things.