NEW HOUSE – ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Built by Turtle Mountain Community College Construction Technology Students
- Project Description:
Turtle Mountain Community College Career & Technical Education Department, has constructed a 30’ x 68’ with a 2’ x 26’ bump out for a total of 2092 square feet as a student class hands-on project. The house is a three bedroom, two- and one-half baths, an open floor plan, kitchen, dining, and living room area. This area has a vaulted ceiling area. The home has a master bedroom, with a master bathroom, and a walk-in closet. The floor system has floor truss, with ¾” T & G plywood. Exterior walls are 2×6 construction with an R-value of 27. Windows are energy efficient Minnkota Casement, and Sliding Windows. The roof has Landmark Certainteed Burnt Sienna laminated shingles, brown soffit and facia, Tahoe Smart Siding 8” lap siding, with Elkhorn shake siding on the gables, front of house has Tando Stone faux siding. Rafters are energy roof truss with a two-foot overhang. The home is built using green and energy efficient materials, green, and energy efficient building practices. The interior has rough in plumbed with system pressure checked and certified. The electrical is roughed in only. Exterior walls are insulated, with some ceiling insulation also completed. HOUSE SOLD AS IS!
a. Minimum Bid will start at $152,140.00.
b. TMCC reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
c. Bids will be accepted starting May 22, 2023
d. Closing Bid date will be June 14, 2023
e. Bid opening will be held at Turtle Mountain Community College Boardroom, Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. Central Time.
- Bid Process:
- All bid shall be in a sealed bid format, time and date stamped by TMCC.
b. Turn sealed bids into Tracy Azure, TMCC Comptroller
- General Provisions:
- Home buyer must purchase house with a cashier’s check or money order, payable to Turtle Mountain Community College, House Project, within 10 business days of bid award.
- Home buyer is responsible for obtaining mover and the cost associated with moving the house.
- House will be sold as is, TMCC will not be responsible for any damages to house during moving process.
- House must be moved off TMCC property within 30 days of purchase.
- All documents will be reviewed by TMCC legal firm.
- Contract will be established upon acceptance of the approved final bid.
- After signing of the final contract, it will be the responsibility of the home buyer to secure insurance on the house.
- Information and photos on house can be obtained at www.tm.edu
- A walk-through of house can be scheduled by contacting, Ron Parisien, Building Construction Technology Instructor, Cell 701-278-5856, Email firstname.lastname@example.org.