Associate of Arts: Music Concentration: Courses
The following curriculum is suggested as an aid in program planning and may be modified by the student in order to meet specific requirements of the intended four-year program at a university. Each student is urged to consult with an academic advisor early in his/her freshman year to plan an entire TMCC program with reference to a specific four-year program at a university. An Associate of Arts Degree is awarded upon the completion of the basic curriculum leading to an Associate of Arts degree.
General Education (36 credits)
Additional concentration credits suggested are listed below:
Course Descriptions (47 KB PDF)
- MUSC 100 Music Appreciation (3)
- MUSC 101 Music Fundamentals (2)
- MUSC 102 Beginning Piano (1)
- MUSC 103 Beginning Fiddle (1)
- MUSC 111 Beginning Guitar (1)
- MUSC 133 Traditional Singing/Ojibwe (1)
- MUSC 160 Band (1)
- MUSC 200 Native American Music Survey (3)
For more information, please refer to the TMCC catalog, or visit the Student Services office.