Summer Camp Instructors
The EPSCoR Program at TMCC is looking for 2 instructors for their summer camp, with the opportunity to work at Sunday Academies throughout the school year. This position would be for 8 weeks in June and July (40 hours/week), and would require travel for training.
Requirements for the positions:
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Education or STEM related field.
- Teaching experience is preferred.
- Willing to travel for training (expenses are paid for).
- 8-week time commitment (June-July 2018).
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with lesson plans preferred.
Wages would be $25/hour for Bachelor degree, $30/hour for Master/PhD degree.
To apply, submit an Application, Resume and College transcripts showing conferred degree by March 29, 2018, to Holly Cahill, H.R. Manager, at Turtle Mountain Community College.